I am Bea and welcome back to the blog.
Liebster Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his / her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers with under 500 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
My thanks to Rossy (AyR Galaxy) from IntoMyUniverse for nominating me for this Award – it means a lot to me, not only that you read my blog and keep up with posting frenzies as well as posting droughts and that you consider me deserving of an award. Love and hugs to you, your hubby and son! xx
AyR Galaxy asks …
1. What is your Zodiac sign?
I am a Saggitarius – a fire sign.
2. What are three things you can’t live without?
Lipstick, music and my sausage dog, Peanut.
3. Do you have any piercings or tattoos? If not, would you get some?
I have one piercing in each earlobe (#boring). I am considering getting a piercing in the top (?) of each ear, once I’ve completed Year 12. (I have no chance of getting away with it while still at school – any form of body modification is considered Satanic). Tattoos … I am afraid of regretting them. I have watched so many tattoo removal TV series (eek, those lasers look painful!) and tattoo horror stories that it’s really put me off.
4. Favourite clothing store?
Op shops. Charity shops. Thrift stores. I also enjoy dotti and temt, though.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?
I have one guinea-pig. She is 5 and is called Pudding. I have a sausage dog called Peanut, who is three and a sausage dog-mix called Snoopy, who is 4.
6. What category of makeup do you prefer?
Lipstick, lipstick, lipstick!
7. What’s the meaning behind your blog name?
It’s a little bit of a play on words and incorporates a name that’s been handed down on my mother’s side for several generations.
Cassidy is my middle name, is my mother’s middle name and is her late father’s mother’s middle name. Bea is short for Beatrice. Bea is pronounced ‘be’ (like the honey bee) and can be read as ‘Be Cassidy’ OR ‘Be A Cassidy’.
8. Favourite song?
Erm … um … goodness, that’s a tough one! Probably ‘A Heartbreak’ by Angus & Julia Stone.
It was also the first song that I performed to a BIG audience.
9. Place where you work?
I am currently an unemployed high school student, but I have worked at a local cafe.
10. If you could travel, where would you go, and why?
I would revisit Vietnam, as I went when I was 8 and enjoyed it, but I think I would appreciate it more and ‘get more out of it’ at the age I am now. I would also go to Italy, as I have been learning Italian for 3 years now. Mum and Dad have been and they loved it. I would basically go anywhere, but Spain is also a top one, as I apparently have some Spanish heritage way back, so it would be cool to research that. I have been doing flamenco dancing for two years and I would love to see a real flamenco show, with professional dancers.
In no particular order, I nominate …
Danielle from Dannersworld
Laura from look_itsLaura
Diana from Dream and Dazzle
Kate from KateKiwii
Natalie from Natalie’s Beauty Base
I ask …
- Why do you wear makeup?
- Favourite type of makeup? (lipstick, eyeshadow, base etc)
- Favourite makeup brand? (drugstore or highend)
- Which makeup trend do you hate and why? (strobing, contouring, overdrawn brows etc)
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- Why do you blog?
- If you could change one law in your country, which would it be and why?
- Dresses or skirts, heels or flats?
- Favourite subject?
- Random fact about you?