I’m back! Sorry for not posting much in the last 2 weeks. School had to take priority. So much for a new posting schedule. Let’s see how that goes, shall we?
Also, do not fret when I do not link to a makeup / fragrance / skincare product; it means that it’s part of my Collection. Visit The Collection. 🙂
On to the questions!
1. How do you feel when you go to put on makeup?
I get very excited (as always). I feel more connected to my makeup, if that makes sense. I appreciate it more and am better at distinguishing a trend / impulse purchase, from what actually looks good on me. (Although this can be heartbreaking, it’s necessary).
2. How many empties have you accumulated over the last 2 weeks? (skincare, fragrance and makeup)
Only 2 more since the 2 Week Update. Very boring. Hardly worth mentioning, in fact. A Dove and Neutrogena T-Gel shampoo.
3. Which products do you expect to finish by the end of No Buy?
As I said in my 2 Week Update, I’m sure that ‘Ballet’ will reach its end.
4. List your fortnightly faves.
- Mascara? Innoxa Lash Define Mascara in ‘Brown Black’ = This is easy, as I only have one and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Eyeshadow / eyeshadow palette? Innoxa Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Daytime Neutrals’ = Perfect four shades for every skin tone. I love the copper shadow to line my upper lash line, a cool alternative to the bog-standard black.
- Base product? Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20 in ‘Neutral’
- Moisturiser? Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser = Need I say more?!
- Lipstick? Innoxa Satin Sheen Lipstick in ‘Peach Lily’
- Lip Gloss? Innoxa Antioxidants Lip Glaze in ‘Guava’
- Fragrance? The Body Shop’s Madagascan Vanilla Flower Eau De Toilette (50mL)
5. What are the positives and negatives of your No Buy thus far?
Positives: Saving money, particularly because I was able to get Dad a Father’s Day prezzie AND because The Sister and I are going to Melbourne in … 16 days! It’s quicker and easier for me to get ready in the morning and I’m learning to ‘shop my stash’ (a la Stash Matters).
Negatives: I miss going into Priceline, but I have a little wish list going.See you in a fortnight for my next Update!