Hello! Looks like I’m doing this Tag after reading Beauty, East Coast Style‘s The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag. (That is, you are automatically tagged if you read the post). Never fear – I’m not becoming a tag-only blogger (though it is fun) and hopefully, the first edition of The Hive – an interview with an incredible Australian author – will be up on Wednesday. Without any further ado, let’s get into this …
1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do? I have no idea if this counts as a ‘regimen’, but I rarely (*cough* never *cough*) moisturise my legs.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something that you do regularly? I try to spray my brushes with water after using and always wash my makeup sponge-ended brushes after using, however, I now wash all my brushes on Saturday nights, with warm water and my Vitamin E Cream Cleanser from The Body Shop.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? On my fingernails … probably a maximum of 48 hours. On my toenails … weeks. Months. No further comment. 😉
4. How long will you put off buying or replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? I’m normally fairly prompt (i.e. within a couple of days) when it comes to replacing a beauty product, particularly if it’s my beloved Sukin Sensitive Facial Moisturiser.
5. What’s your worst beauty habit? Not moisturising my legs, especially in the winter. Don’t call the Moisturising Police! 😉
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? Definitely vacuuming. I love it when the house is clean, but I’m really not a fan of ol’ Dyson.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? Hell no! I will begin getting ready AT LEAST one hour prior to leaving. More like 2 hours, actually.
8. Can you commit to spending bans? Er. I’m REALLY good for a couple of weeks, but the pain and anxiety of wanting those Innoxa lippies really gets to me *cough* I end up splurging *cough*. And that Sukin Facial Masque. And that new mascara. And that lip-gloss. You get the drift.
9. How organised is your makeup and nail-polish collection? Well, my nail-polishes are all lined up in a line in my makeup drawer, so that’s fairly tidy. I have kept my palettes, highlighter and blusher queued up and my lipsticks are seperated into ‘reds’, ‘oranges/corals’, ‘pinks’ and ‘nudes’. My lip-glosses lay down and are (roughly) colour co-ordinated.
10. BONUS QUESTION: What sorts of things are on your beauty wishlist? Innoxa Classic Colour lippies in a variety of colours, the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette, Arbonne lipsticks in several colours, Innoxa Silk Skin Primer, Tarte Amazonian Clay Cream Eyeshadow in ‘Plum Smoke‘, Too Faced Lip Creme in ‘Taffy’, Too Faced Lip Creme in ‘Sweet Maple’, Too Faced Melted Lipstick in ‘Berry’, Inika eyeshadow in ‘Velvet’, Inika blush in ‘Pink Pinch’ and the Furless Mini Bamboo Makeup Brush Set (I only have one proper brush and that’s my Natio Kabuki Brush – my other ‘brushes’ are those sponge-ended things). P.S. I know that my wish list’s pretty long, however, please keep in mind that these are things I would buy if I had a minimum of 500$ lying around. Additionally, all these products are cruelty-free (some are vegan) are all of fantastic quality. I tag … (in no particular order) Diana Lupica – Dream and Dazzle Dani – Danners World Laura Kamada – Look It’s Laura xx Bea *All products mentioned are cruelty-free. Some are vegan. ** All products mentioned will be linked to where you can buy them.Just click on the product name and another tab will open with the linked website and product, so that you can easily keep reading. 🙂 Please note that some of the websites linked may post to Australia only.